GUIDELINES FOR BPO PRACTICAL EXAMINATION FOR CLASS XII 2009
Guidelines for the 10 mark viva voice
BPO teachers need to conduct a viva voice for the students on the topics provided in the syllabus for the 10 marks section। Students need to be evaluated on their knowledge of the subject and their articulation of it.
Guidelines for the 30 mark project report / case study
- The project report needs to be prepared in the same way as students would approach a project in any other subject. The guidelines are available on the CBSE website.
- Students need to select any one topic from the list provided in the syllabus and prepare a detailed project report on it.
- Preparation of the project report can be done in teams of 3-4 students. A copy of the report has to be submitted to the school authorities and a copy needs to be retained by the students. The project report should be in the range of 10-12 pages.
- The school authorities should try and arrange industry visits for students by speaking to the BPO’s operating in their cities. This will provide them practical inputs and help in preparing a robust project report.
- If the schools are unable to organize a site visit, students can prepare the project with the help of theoretical inputs. The following online references must be shared with the students
Generic BPO related websites
Websites of leading BPO’s