(An autonomous Organisation under the Union Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India)
“SHIKSHA KENDRA” 2, COMMUNITY CENTER, PREET VIHAR, DELHI – 110 092
All the Principals of
Independent Category of Schools
Affiliated to CBSE
Subject: CBSE Cluster XII (Delhi) Athletic Meet 2008-2009 reg.
This has reference to the circular dated 10.11.2008.
Please find below the revised information in regard to the CBSE Cluster XII Athletic Meet 2008.
- Venue: Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education & Sports Sciences, B-Block
Vikas Puri, New Delhi-18.
- Collection of Chest Numbers & day wise order of events – 27 & 28 Nov 2008.
- Dates for competition:
(i) Discus Throw – 30 Nov 2008 – 10.00 am onwards- All Age Groups.
(ii) Javelin Throw- 30 Nov 2008 – 10.00 am onwards – All Age Groups.
(iii) All Other Events – 5-6-7 Dec 2008.
- All schools are expected to bring the photocopy of the eligibility Performa along with them.
- No athlete will be permitted to participate without valid Identity card in the format specified by the Board.
- Decision of the Referee/Umpire will be final.
- For detailed rules, refer the CBSE Rules Book 2008 circulated earlier.
- CBSE National Athletic Meet: From 20 – 24 Dec 2008 and being organized by Divine Child School, P O Box – 11, GIDC, Mehsana, Gujarat-384002. All athletes winning First and Second position, at cluster level, in individual events will qualify to participate in Nationals. In relays, only the first position winning team will qualify to participate in Nationals. The athletes that qualify must report latest by 20th Dec 2008 12.00 noon at the venue.