Fresh Dates for the 15th National Sahodaya Conference
The 15th National Annual Sahodaya Conference for 2008 will be held on the 10th , 11th & 12th December at CAMPION SCHOOL AUDITORIUM, BHOPAL.
The theme of the Conference is :
`Empowering Each Learner for the 21st Century’
Sub-themes of the conference are :
1. Synergy of Virtual Classrooms with real classrooms.
2. Impact of Multipolar Learning in Formal Learning Systems
3. Integrating Life Skills in School Environment
4. Inclusivity in Learning Processes
5. Health as a component of Holistic Learning
6. Re-engineering learning towards `Learning to Learn’.
7. Emerging Role of Teachers as Socially Conscious Leaders
8. Value Conflict Management in a dynamic society
9. Positive Assessment for Constructivist Learning.
The Heads of school wishing to participate may register online.
All the Sahodaya Clusters are requested to take up one of the sub themes given, collate their ideas and the best practices adopted by them in their respective local contexts and prepare a presentation adopting a case study approach.
Selected Sahodaya clusters will be requested to present the same through a collaborative / team effort. The time limit for each such presentation would be 10 minutes to be followed by interaction for about 5 minutes.
Those desirous of making presentations on the sub themes on behalf of their Sahodayas may send their entries not later than 15th November, 2008
Dr. Sadhana Parashar, Education Officer (L)
Central Board of Secondary Education
Shiksha Sadan; 17, Rouse Avenue, Institutional Area
New Delhi – 110 002.
Tel. No. : 011-23212603, 23234324
E-mail : email@example.com