Welcome to CBSE affiliated schools of Delhi Region. Greetings for the day!
The service of online submission of LOC data pertaining to Class X and XII students was introduced last year for the first time for foreign schools. Due to good response from foreign schools this year this facility of submission of online LOC is being extended to local schools of Delhi Region also. This will ensure accuracy and timely receipt of student information likely to appear for 2009 examination. The data will be entered by schools only and not by the individual candidate. Following are the steps to be followed for online submission of LOC data:
Step Action 1) Enter your CBSE affiliation number as user-id and your school code as password.
2) Once you enter above information correctly the system will display your school name and school’s e-mail id available with the board. If this is correct than enter the fee details i.e. DD No., Amount, and Name of the bank.
3) Now click 'Proceed' button to continue. It will display a Menu on the screen. 4) Start entering the LOC data by selecting Menu option. The data is to be entered through input screen one by one for each and every student. Length of every field is fixed and the same has been mentioned with every field.
5) Once the data is entered press 'Submit' button to save. 6) You can take the printout (hard copy) of the LOC data entered by clicking the 'Print LOC' link on left hand upper corner of input form or through Menu by selecting 'Print LOC' option.
7) It is mandatory to send the printout (hard copy) duly signed by the Principal on each page along with filled up LOC proforma to CBSE for verification of data entered. In case of any variation in data entered and LOC, the particulars written in LOC will be treated as final. 8) Online modification of data is not allowed, however in case of corrections the advice may be sent along with printout (hardcopy) of LOC.
9) Read the instructions carefully before filling the online LOC.
Wish you goodluck!
In case of any query or clarification you may contact: