Tips During 10th class and 12th class board examination
1. While revising the subjects, you feel that there is still a lot to study. Don’t get tensed up. No person in the world feels totally prepared for his exams.
2. To avoid visual disturbance, read in a dark room under a table light facing the wall. Dawn is the best time to study.
3. Create an artificial dawn by sleeping for an hour in the afternoon during preparation holidays; brush your teeth, bathe and read. It’s called “one day-two dawns theory”.
4. Avoid sweets, oily foods and cool drinks. You may get a brief high due to initial insulin release, but it drives you to ‘sugar coma’.
5. If you do not have a regular coffee/tea habit, don’t make it now to stay late hours.
6. Stick on to the healthy habit of sleeping before midnight to be fit physically and mentally.
7. A student’s attention deteriorates after reading for an hour. Sit straight and cover your eyes with a wet cloth for five minutes. Close your left nostril with middle finger; take a deep breath and release. Repeat it with your right nostril. This exercise astonishingly re-energises your mood and you feel rejuvenated. Just try.
8. If you have sleeping problem due to tension, stop reading before bedtime and relax.
9. Don’t watch TV after studies.
10. A glass of milk along with a banana drives you to a good sleep. But never take milk ‘before’ the commencement of studies in the night. (More techniques will be discussed next week).
Answer for the previous week’s puzzle : Every 1 gram of weight-loss in water indicates that 20 grams of gold is siphoned off (1/10-1/20). The crown weighed 50 grams less. Hence 1,000 grams of gold is substituted by silver. Winners will be announced next week.