SAMPLE PAPER - 2008
Class - X
SUBJECT – SCIENCE
Time: 2 ½ Hrs Maximum Marks: 60
1. What happen when
2. What do you meant by pole of spherical mirror?
3. What is to be done to make pure gold useful for making jewellary?
4. What is white light?
5. Why does use of ordinary soap cause irritation to skin?
6. How does the resistance depends on its radius?
7. What information is available from the following chemical equation:-
CaCo3 + 2HCl Cacl2 + H2O + Co2
8. What are the two methods of producing magnetic field? Which of these is better and why?
9. What is a universal indicator? What is its Use?
10. What factor would you consider while choosing an energy sources for a particular situation?
11. A metal X in the from of turning related with hot Concentrated dibasic acid and H2Y and produce deep blue solution of salt of XY. When a wire metal Z is put in the solution of salt XY the deep blue colour was slowly discharged and colourless ZY salt was formed and X were generated. Explain the observation.
12. In the circuit diagram supposed the resister R1, R2 & R3 have the value 5Ω, 10 Ω & 30 Ω respectively, which have been connected a battery 12V calculate : -
(a) The current through each resister
(b) The total current in the circuit.
(c) The total circuit resistance
13. Write how the formation of Petroleum & natural gas took place in nature.
14. How will you explain – the phenomena of electromagnetic induction in one – coil when current passing through a neighboring coil increase or decrease?
15. Write in short about the
Explain electrolyte sefining of metal with the help of a suitable labeled diagram.
16 Three resistance R1, R2&R3 are connected in series parallel. Find expression for
Equivalent resistance in each case.
Describe an experiment in detail to study refraction of light through a prism.
Draw a neat diagram too. What do you mean by “angle of deviation”?
17. What is meant by circulatory system?
18. Why brushing the teeth after eating is a good habit?
19 What are meaning?
20. Name the various theories of evolution proposed so for.
21. Name two types of drugs used in chemical method of population control?
22. How dental caries is caused?
23. What is the composition of nervous system in higher vertebrates?
24. What is the difference between vasectorny and tubectomy?
25. Explain the sex determination mechanism in human beings?
26. Draw and label diagram of brain with some briefly also?
27. What are the various evidence in favour of evolution?