Guess Paper – 2008
Class – XII
Subject – Business Studies
Max. Marks - 100 Time - 3hrs
1. What is the objective of ‘Motion Study’? (1)
2. Which concept of Marketing suggests that the organization should earn profit through consumer satisfaction and social welfare? (1)
3. What are the individual objectives of Management? (1)
4. List any four principles of General Management formulated by Fayol for managing an
organization efficiently? (1)
5. What is CPC? (1)
6. Illustrate two causes of deviation and corrective action to be taken from them. (1)
7. What is ‘convenient products’ and give two examples it. (1)
8. Clarify the concept of labeling and list the kinds of it. (1)
9. Give any two feature of management. (1)
10. Give types of branding to the marketer. (1)
11. What do you understand by financial incentives? What are its types? (3)
12. Explain briefly the various types of planning? (3)
13. Explain Personal Barriers to communication. (3)
14. Explain briefly the role of business cycle in determination of the amount of working capital. (3)
15 What are the key financial decisions? How ‘Stock Market Reaction’ affect the dividend decisions? Explain with the help of an example. (3)
16. Write any four limitations of planning. (4)
17. The employees of Manik Ltd., a software company, have formed a Dramatic group for
their recreation. Name the type of organization so formed and state its three features.
18. Despite internal sources of recruitment being economical, why do the companies not
always use this source? Give any four reasons. (4)
19. Explain the procedure of trading in the .Stock Exchange.. (4)
20. Define primary market. State any two methods of issuing securities in primary market.
21. .Success of an organization largely depends upon its management. Explain any five
reasons to justify the above statement. (5)
22. Name and explain that principle of Fayol which suggests that communication from top to
bottom should follow the official lines of command. (5)
23. Explain the concept of Budgetary Control. Discuss any three advantages of budgetary
24. Marketing and selling are two different concepts. Distinguish between the two on any five
25. State any five functions of marketing from the management viewpoint. (5)
26. Explain the term Organisational Structure. Distinguish between Functional and Divisional
structure on the following bases :
ii. Managerial development
.Delegation of Authority is necessary in all types of organizations. Explain any four
reasons in support of your answer. (6)
Describe the following methods of training.
i. Vestibule Training
ii. Job Rotation
iii. Apprenticeship (6)
28. .Good and effective directing should be based upon certain principles. Explain any three
principles of Directing.
.Supervision is an important element of directing function.. Explain any four reasons in
support of the above statement. (6)
29. The Board of Directors has asked you to design the capital structure of the company.
Explain any six factors that your would consider while doing so.
Every manager has to take three major decisions while performing the finance function.
Explain them. (6)
30. Consumer Protection Act provides some Rights to the consumers. Explain any four rights
of the consumer as per the Act.
Non-Government-Organizations perform several functions for the protection and
promotion of interests of consumers. State any six functions performed by them. (6)
* * * * * *