Roll.No. Code.No. 087/1
Time allowed: 80 minutes] [Maximum Marks: 25
- Attempt all questions.
- Do not write anything on the question paper.
- Questions 1 to 11 carry 2 marks each and question 12 carries 3 marks.
- Marks for each question are indicated near it.
1. Briefly describe Jallianwallabagh massacre. 2
2. Explain any 2 power sharing arrangements made in modern democracies. 2
3. (a) List the classification of resources based on ownership. 1
(b) How has overirrigation resulted in land degradation in states like
4. Describe 2 ways of detecting tsunami 2
5. Different people have different conflicting developmental goals. Justify with 2 examples. 2
6. Indian political leaders have avoided the kind of situation in
7. Explain the steps involved in resource planning. 2
8. What is the main criterion used by World Bank in classifying countries? What are the limitations of this criterion? 2
9. How did reinterpretation of history create a feeling of nationalism? 2
10. What are
11. Distinguish between khadar and bangar. 2
12. Why were the responses of Muslims in the Civil Disobedience movement lukewarm? What were their anxieties? 3