GUESS PAPER - 2008
Class - X
SUBJECT - MATHEMATICS
1. How many two-digit numbers are divisible by 3?
2. Which term of A.P :3,8,13,18,…………………,is 78?
3. Check whether –150 is a term of the A.P 11,8,5,2………
4. If 3rd and 9th terms of an A.P are 4 and – 8 respectively, which term is 106.find the 29th term?
5. The 8th term of an AP is zero. Find the ratio of its 38th term and 18th term.
6. Which term of A.P is 3,15,27,39……. will be 132 more then its 54th terms?
7. Find the 20th terms from the last terms of the A.P: 3,8,13,…………..253.
8. Determine the 15th and 5th term from the end of the A.P.: 4,9,14,…….,254.
9. Which term of A.P. :9,13,17,21,25……………………is 109.
10. If the 8th terms of an A.P.is 31 and the 15th terms is 16 more than the 11th terms.
11. If 10th term of an A.P is 52 and 17th terms is 20 more than the 13th terms find the A.P.
12. Determine the general terms of A.P. whose 7th terms is – 1 and 16th term 17.also find it’s 25th term.
13. How many numbers of two digits are divisible by 7 ?
14. Find the number of integers b/t 49 to 500 which are divisible by 7?
15. If the pth term of an A.P.is q and the qth term is p, prove that its nth term is (p + q – n ) and (p+q)th term is zero.
16. If m times the mth term of an A.P. is equal to n times the nth term, show that the (m+n)th terms of an A.P is zero.
17. The 4th term of an A.P. is three times the first and 7th term exceeds twice the third term by 1.find the A.P.
18. The sum of three numbers in A.P. is – 3 ,and their product is 8. Find the numbers.
19. If 2x,x + 10, 3x + 2 are in A.P., Find the value of x.
20. For what value of n ,the nth terms of the arithmetic progressions 63,65,67……..and 3,10,17,…………are equal?